ARIA is a national association for horseback riding instructors, whose purpose is to promote excellence in the profession of horseback riding instruction, based on the principles of Safety, Knowledge, and Integrity, with the health, happiness, and well-being of students and horses being of primary concern. ARIA does this by publishing educational and informative articles in its quarterly magazine, Riding Instructor, its monthly digital publication, ARIA E-News, and by offering nationally-recognized instructor certification testing through its American Riding Instructor Certification Program. This year ARIA is celebrating its 34th anniversary! Association Membership is Open to All.
Benefits of membership include:
- A subscription to Riding Instructor magazine, a full color, glossy, quarterly publication.
- A subscription to the monthly digital newsletter ARIA E-News.
- Insurance discounts for your equine-related activities with such top-rated companies as Markel, Hallmark and Blue Bridle.
- FREE ads in the monthly ARIA E-News.
- Membership card and full-color ARIA logo decal.